Dr. Amitabh Goel Son of Mr.Chandraprakash Goel & Mrs.Uma Goel born in village called Rajhara, Dist Durg. Now in Chhatisgarh. Persued schooling from bhilai Vidhyalay Sector 2, Bhilai Steel plant, Bsc.part1 from Holkar Science College in 1979 and MBBS from G.R.Medical College Gwalior 1984.
He completed MS (Gen Surgery) in 1988 under the guidance of Prof.Dr. Mahendra Prasad.
He then joined the department of surgery; became a clinical assistant in 1993 and consultant in January 1994 and since then he is practicing as a laparoscopic, thoraco-vascular & general surgeon.
- Indian Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- Association of Minimal Assess Surgery of India
- Hernia Society of India
- Indian Association of Laser’s Surgery & Medicine
- Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons & Asia
- Association of Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeons of India
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society
Organised Conferences & Workshops as
- JOINT SECRETARY West Zone – UNICON – 96.
- ORGANISING SECRETARY Central Zone – IAGES Workshop cum Conference in Nov. 1999.
- ORGANISING SECRETARY Basic Workshop on Laparoscopic Surgery & Hands – On. on Endo Trainers – 2001.
- ORGANISING SECRETARY International Workshop/ Conference on Basic & Advance Minimal Access Surgery & Hands – On. on Endo Trainers – 2003.
- ORGANISING CHAIRMAN International Conference cum workshop for MASCON’05 at Choithram Hospital & Research Centre, Indore (M.P.)
- ORGANISING CHAIRMAN of cme for family physicians at Choithram Hospital & Research Centre, Indore (M.P.) 2006.
- Org. chairman III National Conference of Hernia Society of India at Choithram Hospital & Research Centre Indore on 22nd and 23rd Aug. 2009.
- Org. chairman CME & Workshop on Hernia of Hernia Society of India and ASI city chapter at Choithram Hospital & Research Centre Indore on 9th March 2013.
- Former Treasurer of M.P. Chapter of A.S.I. – 1998 & 1999.
- Former Hon. Secretary of M.P. Chapter of A.S.I. 2000 – 2004
- Former Executive Member of Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Surgeons 2000 – 2004
- Former Clinical Secretary IMA Indore Branch 2001 -2002
- Former Vice President, Central Zone, Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Surgeons 2004-08
- Vice President, Central Zone, Hernia Society of India since 2006
- Training in Advance Laparoscopic Surgery In National University Hospital Singapore under Prof.Peter Goh
- Training in Advance Laparoscopic Surgery In Colchester General Hospital U.K. under Prof.Motsom
- Attend SAARC International Conference at Kendy – Srilanka as faculty of Minimal Access Surgery
- Attended 1st European conference of European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons at Glasgow in 2003
- Dr. N.L. Bordia oration award in new trained in “thorascopy surgeries” in 2005 at Jaipur, ASICON
- Playing Music (Drums and Tabla)
- Listening Music
- Stamp & Coin Collection
- Received Private Pilot Licence