Aim of the Training Course
- To Introduce the Candidate to the World of laparoscopic surgery.
- To familiarize the equipment and instruments used for laparoscopic surgery.
- To Impart the basic skills required for performing laparoscopic surgery.
- To show the different techniques of performing the operations.
- To impress on the candidate the limitations of the technique.
- To educate about the complications and their management.
- To stress on the safety precautions to be followed with laparoscopic surgery.
- To tech the practical aspects of usage and maintenance of the instruments.
- To inform about the new technologies that are available.
Course Start Time
Training is provided on quarterly basis, i.e. on Jan, April, July & Oct of a year.
Level 1 Training for General Surgeons
Adequate to perform diagnostic laparoscopy, laparoscopic appendectomy, adhesiolysis and cholestectomy operations.
Level 1 Training for Gynaecologists
Adequate to perform diagnostic laparoscopy, laparoscopic sterilization, biopsies, ovarian drilling,management of ectopic pregnancy,minor endometriosis and other similar procedures.
- Lectures by Multimedia presentations
- Live surgical demonstrations by experts.
- Video Library
- Internet Demonstration
Course Consists of
- Didactic sessions
- Hands’ on training.
- Video Demonstration
- Live surgical Demonstration
- Panel Discussion
- Assisting laparoscopic surgery
Lecture Sessions on
- Operative procedures
- Safety precautions
- Electro surgery
Hands-on Training in
- Holding the Telescope
- One-hand surgery
- Two-hand surgery
- Diathermy dissection
- Extra corporial knotting
- Intra corporial knotting
Duration of the Course
6 days of practical training, lectures & Surgical demonstrations.
You can send us Cheque Payable at Indore in favour of “Surgical Update”.